Why choose INKspired Promo?
We are your one-stop shop for all your printing needs. We offer a wide variety of products and printing services, all done in house, to help your designs come to life. We pride ourselves on our quality prints and exceptional customer service.
If you don’t believe us, check out what our awesome clients had to say here
How does the Order Process work?
Easy-peasy 5 step process, let’s walk you through it:
- Connect– We specialize in bringing the details together and helping you through the process. Get in touch by submitting this quick form
- Confirm Your Details– Your design, your garment choice, and your total quantity of pieces for the order are the most important aspects to confirm.
- Approve Your Order– Don’t pay a cent until your design mockups are approved!
- Deposit & Production– After approval and deposit, we’re all set. Your garments are sent to our production team, and we prepare the presses to print your design. Let’s get printing!
- Ready for Pickup– Your order has made its way through our shop and is ready for pickup, or shipping.
How can I get a quote? And how does your pricing work?
To get your order started, please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow up to 48 hours.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your sales rep directly.
Your total price per piece is based on your print cost, plus the blank price of your garment. We charge per colour for print cost, no hidden setup fees for screen printing.
How long does it take?
Our standard turn-around is 7-10 business days from the time we receive both your 50% deposit and artwork approval. This is our average turnaround and is based on customer needs and current production schedule, and it is not guaranteed. On orders of 500 or more we may require more time. If you need your order by a specific date, please let us know, this may require a rush fee if that date doesn’t fall within our standard turn-around. Please note we are not open for national holidays and these days will add to the turn-around time of your order.
Do you offer Rush Services?
Rush Orders may be available within 24-72 hours and are an additional $50.00. Rush orders that are after those hours and before turn-around time are subject to a 35% upcharge. Please contact us for rush production availability. Payment for the rush fee plus a 50% deposit of the order total must be paid in full before printing will begin.
Can I submit an order by phone? Or only by email?
We take email communication seriously! There are two main reasons we process all orders by email instead of by phone:
- Phone calls demand immediate responses, which aren’t always the best responses. Email lets our team take a moment to gather the necessary information and consider all of your details before drafting a response. We’re a small team too, so it can often be tough to get on the phone when the press is spinning.
- You can’t go back and review a phone call. Each order has its own unique set of variables between the garment, sizes, colors, designs, and print process. It saves a ton of time (and potential headaches!) to have a written reference.
Email threads are best for exchanging detailed information so that we can nail the expectations for your order.
Unfortunately, we cannot book any orders by phone at this time. Please contact us by email.
Is there a minimum order amount?
We require a minimum of 12 pieces per design and ink colors. Garment styles or garment color change is allowed as long as the minimum order quantity for that particular change is reached. Ink changes are available for a cost of $15 each if the color change is for less than 12 items. Please note if you are using the same logo but different color shirts, it could cause a change in ink color.
What if I need to add more garments to my order?
If you need to add garments to your order after you have already placed and approved the order, we will gladly add it if the production hasn’t started yet. If production has started, we will add a $2.00 fee per shirt up until 12. If you add 12 or more there will be no fee.
If your order is completed and you need to add 1-11 more shirts, there will be a set-up fee of $25 and $3 per shirt will be added. If you add 12 or more there will be no fee.
What file format should I send my designs in?
Artwork needs to be in one of the following “vector” file formats to be camera ready (ready for us to use):
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier (.ai)
- Encapsulated Post Script (.eps)
- Corel X5 or earlier
Unacceptable File Formats for camera ready use – subject to artwork charge (see below)
- JPEG (.jpg)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd) – if you have this type of file I can help walk you through saving it the correct way, as long as it was created in photoshop from the beginning of the design phase.
- Tagged Image Format (.tif)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Please do not submit Microsoft Word, Publisher or Power Point files as “Camera Ready” artwork
What if I don’t have a vectorized image of my design?
We have a standard artwork charge of $25 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. The reasons why we would have to charge this is as follows.
- Files that do not meet the above listed criteria. (Minimum of $25)
- If you would like us to create artwork for you
- Any changes that need to be made to your artwork (if we create your artwork and we made a
mistake there will not be a charge for that change)
All artwork must be approved via a digital mock-up or signed print out. Upon receiving your mock-up, you will be allowed one additional set of revisions free of charge. Any additional revisions will incur an additional art preparation fee at our current rate. Changes to your artwork after approving the mock-up could increase turn-around times for your orders.
How can I pay for my order?
A 50% down payment is required to begin printing, unless special arrangements have been made in advance. We accept cash, EMT, cheques and all major credit cards. Payment in full is required to release the job unless the customer is on net terms with us. 20% of your total invoice will be charged for items not picked up after 14 days. There is a $30.00 charge for any returned checks. A late charge of 10% per month will be charged on all delinquent accounts over 30 days.
Do you charge for shipping?
We ship all orders via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. If you prefer a specific carrier, please let us know upon order placement. Shipping is not included in the estimates unless specified and is not included in the turnaround time.
We offer free shipping of any order over $300.00 before taxes within the GTA. Exceptions may apply.
Do you offer Custom Embroidery?
We work with a trusted company who we outsource embroidery to. We pride ourselves in your one-stop shop for all your printing needs and like to offer our clients an array of products and services without having to contact multiple companies.
Can you create an original design for me?
We sure can! We have a standard artwork charge of $25 per house, billed in 15 minute increments.
Can I see a design proof before I confirm my order?
Absolutely, this is a crucial part of our process. After you have approved the quote and we have received your artwork we will work on a digital mock-up for you to review and approve. This process will determine if any changes need to be made before sending to our production team. Once we have your approval we can begin printing!
Can I try a garment before placing a full order?
Yes! We don’t have any to borrow at your shop but you can purchase a blank sample from us. A blank sample lets you wash, wear and truly test the garment.
If a blank sample isn’t in the budget (or timeline!), your sales rep can help recommend the perfect garment for your needs.
Can I supply my own garments?
Absolutely. Please note that we require the following for supplying your own garments:
- Garment quantities and descriptions must be accurate and confirmed beforehand.
- Garments have to be brand new, nothing worn or washed.
- Design must be in vector format, ready to print.
- Garments must be sorted by design before
- Orders must meet minimum order quantities for all services.
We cannot take on these orders if we have to sort garments, or prepare designs. It’s critical that designs and details are ready to go.
If a specific quantity is required, we advise clients to supply +3% of the total amount of garments as a spoilage buffer (we are only human too).
Supplied garments do not qualify for any refunds, replacements, or credits.
How will my order be packed? Do you offer individual packaging?
Large ordered will be packed by size and design in groups of 12.
If you would like your products individually packaged, let us know so we can include it in your quote as this is an additional charge.
What else can you print?
The sky’s the limit! Plastic, Metal, Paper, we can do it! Check out our 2020 Product Collectionfor some of the additional products we offer for branding.
Can I stop by to chat about my order?
We run on an appointment bases only, but give us a call a couple hours before and I’m sure we can accommodate your visit!
What if I need to cancel my order?
Contact your sales rep as soon as possible. Cancellations will not be accepted once your order has been printed.